If you are considering applying for University, you should fully research all of your options. UCAS has a large number of resources, where you can search for courses and universities and track your progress.
- Download the UCAS Information Pack (.pdf | 377kb)
- Download the UCAS Parents Information Evening Presentation - Application Process in DHFS - July 2018 (.pdf | 780kb)
- Download the UCAS Parent Guide for 2019 Entry (.pdf | 2.9MB)
You should also attend the local UCAS convention (ours in usually at Sheffield Motorpoint Arena in June). At this event you will be able to speak with UCAS advisors, student finance advisors and representatives from each university.
University prospectuses can also be found in our Learning & Resource Centre.
You should also consider applying for a UCAS card you will:
- Save a packet on the high street with your UCAS discount card.
- Information about the courses and universities you're interested in.
- Free monthly newsletters providing advice on the application process.
- Expert help from UCAS advisers with all the reminders, hints and tips.
- Chat with other students on the UCAS student network.
- And all this for free...
The more information you gather = better decisions you make
- Download the UCAS Application Status Report 2017 (.pdf | 88kb)
- Read the "University Lingo Explained" article at The Guardian website
- Student Money Manual - Managing your money at uni and beyond - at the Money Charity website
- Student Finance help for full-time students at the GOV.uk website
- Conservatoire for Dance and Drama - Fees and Financial Support