Summer 2020 Exam Contingency Day
During the spring term, students will be given their individual exam timetables which will highlight when their exams will take place.The summer exam period will run from Monday 11th May to Tuesday 23rd June 2020. However, for the summer 2020 exam period a 'contingency' exam day has been arranged by the exam boards which all students and parents need to be aware of.This contingency day has been put in place in the event of widespread, sustained national or local disruption to exams during the summer 2020 exam series and is set for Wednesday 24th June 2020.
This means that all exam candidates must be available to sit exams until this date in the event of an incident. This is not a school decision and does apply to all candidates in all schools.
Please make a note of the new contingency exam date in the event that the awarding body needs to invoke its contingency plan.
This page contains the following exam information;
- Public Exam Information
- Results Days
- AS and A Level
- Trial Exams
- Exam Timetables
- Plagiarism and Malpractice
- Contact us
- Related information
Don't forget to read our Examination Policy and Examinations Mobile Phone-Smart Watch Policy, found on the policies page.
It is very important that you also know what to do in the event of a fire, so please make sure you read the Examinations Emergency Fire Procedure, also from the policies page, and understand what is expected of you.
November Exams Results Date
- Thursday 16th January 2020
January Results Date
- Thursday 5th March 2020
Summer Exams Results Dates
- A Level and AS: Thursday 13th August 2020
- GCSE: Thursday 20th August 2020
Trial Exam Dates
- Year 11: Monday 18th November 2019 to Wednesday 27th November 2019
- Sixth Form: Monday 20th January 2020 to Wednesday 29th January 2020
- Year 11 English and Maths: Thursday 27th and Friday 28th February 2020
- Year 10: Monday 15th June 2020 to Wednesday 24th June 2020
Please find further information from external websites below. All these links will open in a new window.
Our examinations team consists of Lisa Burke, Examinations Officer and Sara Gill, Examinations Support Officer. Should you have any queries please either call us direct or email;
- Tel: 01246 412372
- More information about Examination Boards
- Achievement and performance data at Key Stage 4 (GCSE Exam Results)
- Achievement and performance date at Key Stage 5 (A Level Exam Results)