Access e-learning courses and activities on our Virtual Learning Environment.
Our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) uses a piece of software called Moodle. It provides web-based support for over 150 courses and programmes by bringing together a range of resources and tools in one location that is available at any time and from any place via the Internet.
- Course information and reading lists
- Course notes
- Access to electronic books
- Multimedia content including video
- Access at any time, from anywhere
- Resources are always available: an online reading is never 'out on loan'
- Improved quality of the student learning experience through the integration of ICT with class teaching
- A one-stop-shop for all course-related documents, communication and activities
- Provides information on student activity
- Improved teacher student communication
- An online course calendar
- A more personalised interface
- A more modern range of templates
- A greater range of activities
- The ability to quickly upload files by 'drag and drop'