Monitor student progress and attendance, review learning targets and access reports.
- Enter SIMS to access student data and reports
- SIMS Parent App
- Registering for the SIMS Parent App
- Creating an account
- Further help
SIMS Portal allows parents, students and staff to access student information held by the school.
- Parents: Check details held about your own children and access progress reports, learning targets, timetables and attendance records.
- Staff: Register students, write reports and monitor progress.
- Students: Monitor their progress by using their parents username and password.
The new SIMS Parent App enables you to access real time information about your child such as achievement, homework, attendance and reports. Information available in the app is held within the Schools MIS System (SIMS) via a secure internet link.
Instructions for setting up an account are available directly from Google and Microsoft:
For further help using SIMS Parent App, please refer to the frequently asked questions sheet below;
- Download the New SIMS Parents App Letter (.pdf | 25kb)
- Download the New SIMS Parent App FAQs Sheet (.pdf | 101kb)